<b>Settlement and Consolidation Analysis</b><br><br> <i>Settle3D</i> is a 3-dimensional program for the analysis of consolidation and settlement under foundation, embankments and surface excavations. You can quickly create complex soil profiles and loading conditions, and view results in 3D. Modeling can be staged, and time-dependent consolidation analysis can be performed. Settlement, stress and pore pressure are computed throughout the 3D volume, and results can be contoured along any horizontal or vertical plane, or plotted along any line. <br><br>For a comprehensive program overview, including a description of available features and options, see the <a href="http://rocscience.com/help/settle3d/webhelp4/Settle3D.htm">Online Help</a>.
- What is the difference between Degree of Consolidation and Average Degree of Consolidation
- How is an excavation calculated in Settle3D?
- How does the value of the modulus, E, affect the results in Settle3D?
- What is the drain spacing, D, for a triangular wick drain pattern in Settle3D?
- Can Settle3D account for interaction between rigid loads?
- What is a typical range for the B-bar coefficient of a clay or clayey silt?
- Does Settle3D automatically assign any drainage conditions to layers?
- Can I model a pyramid-shaped load in Settle3D?
- Why do the contours under my circular load look like overlapping rectangles?
- Will overlapping loads be added together?
- Can I build an embankment with a specified slope in both orthogonal directions?
- How do I model cut and fill in Settle3D?