Capabilities and Limitations
<p>This page contains articles that discuss how to enter orientation data into Dips.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <ul> <li>- Try searching the <a href+"https://www.rocscience.com/help/dips/webhelp7/Dips.htm">Dips Online Help</a></li> <li>- <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- Why am I seeing the message: "Too many entries for grid intersections"?
- Why is there a limit of 30,000 intersections in the Preferences dialog?
- Can Dips display half circle rosette plots?
- What is the maximum number of data points that Dips can handle?
- Can coordinates be entered into Dips?
- Is there a maximum number of traverses that can be defined within one Dips file?