<p>This page contains articles that discuss how to enter orientation data into Dips.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <ul> <li>- Try searching the <a href+"https://www.rocscience.com/help/dips/webhelp7/Dips.htm">Dips Online Help</a></li> <li>- <a href="mailto:email@example.com">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- How can I find the standard deviation and averages of a set of data?
- How do I customize chart views, legend scale, etc. in Dips?
- How can I get Sets information to appear in the Legend?
- How are Dips files saved?
- How can I quickly determine which planes are associated with different failure types in Dips?
- For wedges sliding on one plane, can I use Dips to determine which joint is the sliding joint?
- Why is some data not being displayed on the Rosette Plot?
- How can I highlight dip vectors?
- How can I calculate the apparent dip of a plane from another orientation in Dips?
- How can I convert apparent dip and dip direction at two points into true dip and dip direction?
- How can I measure the angle between a line and plane in Dips?
- Can I create a report in Dips?
- How do I select poles in Dips?
- How can I define and view groups of data within a Dips file?
- How do I calculate the intersection between two planes in Dips?
- How can I share default settings with different users?
- How do I plot great circles in Dips?