Entering Data into Dips
<p>This page contains articles that discuss how to enter orientation data into Dips.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <ul> <li>- Try searching the <a href+"https://www.rocscience.com/help/dips/webhelp7/Dips.htm">Dips Online Help</a></li> <li>- <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- How do I specify Orientation 3 for a vertical borehole?
- What is a linear traverse in Dips?
- How do I enter borehole data into Dips?
- Can I convert alpha/beta from an oriented core drilling into dip/dip direction or strike/dip data?
- How can I correct the bias of televiewer data (dip and dip direction) in Dips?
- How do I define traverses in order to use the Terzaghi weighting option?
- How can I record identical structures in Dips without entering them manually multiple times?