<p>This page contains articles that discuss different material models available in <em>RS2</em>.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <li>Try searching the <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/phase2/webhelp9/phase2.htm">RS2 Online Help</a></li> <li><a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- Should I use the intact rock modulus of elasticity or the modulus of the rock mass?
- What is the difference between the Field Stress and Body Force options?
- Can RS2 models include changes in material properties over time?
- Is it possible to change a material modulus over different stages?
- Is the shotcrete in RS2 based on cylinder or cube strength?
- What does it mean if my rock appears to be failing in situ before any mining?
- What initial loading do I apply for backfill?
- What happens to failed elements in RS2?
- How do I specify in situ stress?
- How can I model ground improvement?
- When plastic materials are used, how is residual strength implemented?
- For plastic analysis, how do I estimate the residual value of the parameter mi?
- For the Hoek Brown failure criterion, are the values of mi, s, and a for the intact rock or for the rock mass?