<p>This page contains articles that discuss the modeling of joints in <em>RS2</em>.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <li>Try searching the <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/phase2/webhelp9/phase2.htm">RS2 Online Help</a></li> <li><a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- Can I use RS2 to look at toppling failure?
- How do I define a jointed rock mass in RS2?
- How does unchecking joint shear affect joint-bolt interaction?
- How do I define joints in RS2?
- How can stacked concrete blocks be modeled in RS2?
- Is it possible to specify different joint properties for tension and compression?
- How do I estimate joint stiffness for RS2 analyses?
- How does RS2 handle bolt-joint interaction?
- What modes of joint failure are supported in RS2?