<p>This page contains articles that discuss modeling excavations in <em>RS2</em>.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <li>Try searching the <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/phase2/webhelp9/phase2.htm">RS2 Online Help</a></li> <li><a href="mailto:email@example.com">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- How do I model disturbed zones in RS2?
- When modeling a coal mine in RS2, is it possible to limit the slot convergence?
- Is it possible to apply a cracked second moment of inertia?
- What properties should I use for split sets?
- Can I use the pseudo-static seismic load capabilities for excavations?
- What bond strength and stiffness is recommended for swellex bolts?
- How can I see exactly what liner layer fails?
- What methods can be used to degrade a primary liner?
- What are the Hoop Axial Force and Hoop Bending Moment in an RS2 axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I calculate the strain in the concrete tunnel lining in RS2?
- How is plasticity in the liner accounted for?
- Why does the bolt support on my tunnel seem to have little effect on the results?
- Do you have any recommendations for modeling a power house cavern excavation?
- If I query the boundary with a tunnel liner, do the results represent the liner or the soil just outside of the liner?
- Can I model two excavations that share a common boundary?
- Are the forces in RS2 (shear force, axial force, bending moment) the forces per unit width out of plane or per reinforcement member?
- How can I view the forces acting in, as well as the capacity of, the liner?