<p>This page contains articles that discuss results interpretation in <em>RS2</em>.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <li>Try searching the <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/phase2/webhelp9/phase2.htm">RS2 Online Help</a></li> <li><a href="mailto:email@example.com">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- If a particular stage does not converge, but subsequent stages appear to converge, is the model stable or unstable?
- Why might different analysis results be obtained without changing the model?
- Can minimum principle strain or extension strain be plotted in RS2?
- How do I model ubiquitous joints?
- How can I change the displacement results scale?
- How can I graph user-defined data?
- How can I determine which stages in the analysis did not converge?
- How large of a yielded area is realistic/acceptable?