<p>This page contains articles that present tips related to the modeling of slope support in <i>Slide</i>.</p> <p>In addition, the following help topics and developers' tips may be useful.<br> <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/slide/webhelp7/slide_model/support/Overview_of_Support_Implementation.htm">Overview of Support Implementation in Slide</a><br> <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/documents/pdfs/rocnews/winter2012/Active-or-Passive-Support-Modeling-in-Slide.pdf">Active or Passive Support Modeling in Slide</a><br><br> <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/rspile/webhelp/rspile.htm"><em>RSPile</em> Online Help</a><br> <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/documents/pdfs/rocnews/winter2015/RSPile1.pdf"><em>RSPile</em>: Pile Analysis Software</a><br></p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <li>Try searching the <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/slide/webhelp7/Slide.htm">Slide Online Help</a></li> <li><a href="mailto:email@example.com">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- What does "Show Support Forces" do?
- What properties should I use for geogrid and geotextile reinforcement?
- In a sensitivity analysis, what soil nail properties can be varied?
- How is soil nail capacity computed when both tension and shear options are selected?
- Can pre- or post-tensioning be modeled in Slide?
- How can I model stone columns in Slide?
- How can I model a gabion wall (or retaining wall) in Slide?
- How does Slide calculate pullout strength for stability analyses? What input parameters should be used for pullout adhesion for geotextiles?
- Can piles be modeled in Slide? How can I model a sheetpile wall in Slide?
- What does the Support Force Graph show?
- Active vs Passive Support