<p>Here we provide a few developer's tips for <em>Examine3D</em>, and we also provide answers to some additional commonly asked questions.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <ul> <li>- Visit our <a href="https://support.rocscience.com/hc/en-us/sections/201022727-FAQ-s">FAQ's page</a></li> <li>- <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- Why are contours appearing inside an excavation?
- How is the Strength Factor calculated in Examine3D?
- Can Examine3D handle seismic analyses?
- How do I convert a DXF to a GEO file for Examine3D?
- Am I supposed to use an average modulus in Examine3D?
- Can Examine3D be used to determine the safety factor of a mine pillar?
- General Modeling Tips
- What is the best way to compare the results of different Examine3D files?