<p>Here we’ve presented some of the many useful features that are included in <i>Unwedge</i>. Each article highlights a specific aspect of modeling, and example files illustrating each feature are included in the program Examples folder.</p> <p>If you have any suggestions for features, <a hef="mailto:email@example.com">contact us</a>. We welcome your suggestions and comments.</p>
- Can I model tunnel intersections in Unwedge?
- How can I include the effect of in-situ stress (clamping stress) on the wedge safety factor?
- My input data includes a lot of possible joint orientations. How can Unwedge help me determine which combinations of joints are the most critical?
- How do I add support to perimeter wedges?
- How can I scale down the size of wedges? How will this affect the factor of safety and support requirements?
- How do I create a simple model in Unwedge?