<p>We’ve collected common Unwedge modeling questions.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <li>Try looking at our <a href="https://support.rocscience.com/hc/en-us/sections/201022747-Features">Unwedge Features</a> page</li> <li>Try searching the <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/unwedge/webhelp4/Unwedge.htm">Unwedge Online Help</a></li> <li><a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- How is plunge defined?
- How can I add two types of bolts with different properties in Unwedge?
- What bolt patterns can be specified in Unwedge?
- Can I model spiles with the support elements in Unwedge?
- Can I run a probabilistic analysis in Unwedge?
- Can I carry out a seismic analysis in Unwedge?
- Is it possible to carry out a back analysis in Unwedge?
- What is the Add Pressure option in Unwedge?
- How can I copy over joints from Dips?
- Can you change the orientation of the bolts in a bolt pattern individually?
- Can I add an external force to a wedge in Unwedge?