<p>This page contains articles that discuss questions that tech support has received most recently with regards to <em>RocFall</em>.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <ul> <li>- Try searching the <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/rocfall/webhelp6/RocFall.htm">RocFall Online Help</a></li> <li>- <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- How is the size of rocks determined when using Rock Shapes?
- Is it possible to display the slope angle?
- Why do I appear to have rocks with total kinetic energy higher than the barrier capacity that are not passing through the barrier?
- Is there a guideline for the number of rocks to throw?
- How does RocFall apply standard deviation to seeder variables?
- Why do I not see a correlation between rock size and runout distance?
- Is there a typical initial velocity for falling rocks?
- How can I import a slope into RocFall from Slide?
- How does RocFall enter Sliding mode?
- Is it possible to account for unclean benches in RocFall?
- How is translational velocity calculated?
- Is RocFall able to calculate slopes both left to right and right to left?
- How can I determine Rt?
- What barrier results can I obtain from a RocFall analysis?
- How do I import a DXF file into RocFall?