<p>We’ve collected common <em>Settle3D</em> modeling questions and answered them here for you.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <li>Try searching the <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/settle3d/webhelp4/Settle3D.htm">Settle3D Online Help</a></li> <li><a href="mailto:email@example.com">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- Does Settle3D automatically assign any drainage conditions to layers?
- Can I model a pyramid-shaped load in Settle3D?
- Why do the contours under my circular load look like overlapping rectangles?
- Will overlapping loads be added together?
- Can I build an embankment with a specified slope in both orthogonal directions?
- How do I model cut and fill in Settle3D?
- When should the Generate Excess Pore Pressures Above Water Table option be selected?
- How do I use empirical methods in Settle3D?
- Does Settle3D break down the model into smaller discrete layers for analysis, and do I have any control over these divisions?
- How can I model ponded water in Settle3D?
- How can I speed up the calculation time in multi-layer analysis mode in Settle3D?
- Can I model sand piles in Settle3D?
- When can I use the Use Average Properties to Compute Layered Stress option?
- What options are there for defining boundary drainage conditions in Settle3D?
- How do I determine the time to consolidation using Settle3D?
- Can embankment self-consolidation be considered in Settle3D?
- How can I define a non-uniform pressure distribution in Settle3D?
- How can I model a ring load in Settle3D?