<p>We’ve collected common <em>Settle3D</em> theory questions and answered them here for you.</p> <p>If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for: <li>Try searching the <a href="https://www.rocscience.com/help/settle3d/webhelp4/Settle3D.htm">Settle3D Online Help</a></li> <li><a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Email Technical Support</a></li> </ul> </p>
- What is the difference between Degree of Consolidation and Average Degree of Consolidation
- How is an excavation calculated in Settle3D?
- How does the value of the modulus, E, affect the results in Settle3D?
- What is the drain spacing, D, for a triangular wick drain pattern in Settle3D?
- Can Settle3D account for interaction between rigid loads?
- What is a typical range for the B-bar coefficient of a clay or clayey silt?
- How is buoyancy considered in Settle3D?
- Is the unit weight for soil in Settle3D a dry or wet density?
- Can Settle3D be used to calculate settlement from CPT tests?
- What options are there in Settle3D for calculating stress change due to an embankment load?
- Can Settle3D handle non-linear material?
- When should the hydroconsolidation option in Settle3D be used?
- Can I model settlement under a rigid foundation in Settle3D?
- How does Settle3D calculate degree of consolidation?
- How is secondary consolidation considered in Settle3D in terms of setting up stages?
- What is the Settlement Cutoff option in Settle3D?